Gourmet Bisquits de Mantequilla – “Panaderia Mexican Scone”
Additional ingredients you will need:
¾ cups of water
1 Cup of water
1 Stick of butter
Flour for dusting
- Place cold water, Chef Martin’s Scone Mix and the chilled stick of butter cut into small little pieces to a mixer bowl and mix for 1 minute on slow speed. Scrape down, mix for a further 2 minutes on second speed.
- Add the flavor “add-ins” ingredients from the small bag that comes with the mix, reserving some to top the scones before baking and mix for an additional 30 seconds to be sure it’s all mixed in well.
- Roll out and cut into triangles approximately 3” wide at the base.
- Finish brushing the tops of the scones with egg wash and sprinkle some of the reserved flavor addons that came with the mix to top and garnish the scones before baking.
- Rest for 15 minutes, then bake at 375 for approx. 12 - 15 minutes.
Serve warm and eat immediately.
Scone Mix 16 oz. / 2oz Flavor Add-On Ingredients
Makes 12 Large Scones