Old Fashion Mantecada “Panaderia Mexican Muffin”
Additional ingredients you will need:
¾ Cup of water
½ Cup of vegetable oil
- In a mixing bowl with the paddle attachment, place half of the ¾ cup of water with Chef Martin’s Muffin Mix and mix for 1 minute on 1st speed to incorporate.
- Scrape down and add the remainder of the ¾ cup of water and the ½ cup of vegetable oil, cream 2 minutes on medium high
- Add the flavor “add-ins” ingredients from the small bag that comes with the mix, reserving some to top the muffins before baking and mix for an additional 30 seconds to be sure it’s all mixed in well.
- Prepare the pan and oven. Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and eat to 375°F. Line a standard 12-well muffin pan with papers liners or coat the wells with cooking spray and fill the cups evenly.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
Muffin Mix 16 oz. / 2oz Flavor Add-On Ingredients
Makes 12 Medium Muffins